Potatoes Make You Beautiful?!
I love our Idaho potatoes just as much as the next person; baked, smashed, roasted, and fried...but did you know they can make you beautiful?!
Who knew our good 'ole Idaho potatoes could be used in your beauty regimen?! The truth is, potatoes are rich in vitamins C and B. They can brighten and tone your skin, and they can even fight off wrinkles! Here's some ways you can use potatoes to beautify yourself!
1. Cut a potato into wedges. Place them under a damp washcloth and place them under your eyes for 20 minutes to brighten dark circles!
2. Forget cucumbers! Slice a potato thinly and place a slice on each eye to decrease puffiness!
3. Use potato juice as a toner to fight off acne!
4. Grate a potato and mix with 2 tsp. of lemon juice before applying the concoction to your face for 30 minutes. The mixture will help exfoliate your skin and get rid of dark spots!
5. Cold potato slices are also great for relieving a sunburn and bug bites!
For more DIY potato beauty uses click HERE!