Homes Evacuated in Nampa
Some Nampa residents received a rude awakening this morning when they were evacuated from their homes. Here's what happened.
About 4 a.m. a 1998 Pontiac Chevy Cavalier crashed into a kitchen along East Amity Avenue which possibly caused a gas leak.
Luckily, those inside the home were not injured and officers took precaution by evacuating surrounding homes.
According to the Idaho Statesman the leak was stopped by 8 a.m.
The driver is identified as 36 year old David Valdez of Greenleaf. His 28 year old female passenger was treated for natural gas exposure.