Event Guide: Komen Race For the Cure
The big event is this weekend, will you be there?
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is this Saturday (5/13) near downtown Boise. It's an opportunity for the community to come to come together and raise awareness for breast cancer and raise funds to help in their life-saving efforts.
According to KTVB, in nearly two decades, Komen Idaho has contributed over $5.4 million to "provide uninsured and underinsured Idahoans with vital breast health services."
If you're interested in getting in on the great cause, there's still time to participate! You can register on the morning of the race.
Race Day Info:
- Saturday, May 13, 2016
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.(race starts at 9 a.m.)
- Albertsons Headquarters
- 250 E. Parkcenter Boulevard, Boise
- Adult - $35
- Youth - $20
Join the WOW WALKING WARRIORS
- Not part of a team yet? Don't worry, when you register on Saturday morning, you can still be added to the WOW 104.3 Walking Warriors. When you do, come by the WOW 104.3 tent to get your official t-shirt from our awesome sponsors, Alliance Physical Medicine.
There will be shuttles at different locations that will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Ram Restaurant and Brewery: 7 - 8:15 a.m.
- Boise Factory Outlets: 7 - 8 a.m.
For a full event guide, CLICK HERE.