Cannonball! Pools are Open!
Summer's here! The Boise Parks and Rec Department says "time to swim!"
The six City of Boise pools are officially open as of today, June 2nd! Your kids can swim and splash away all summer long. All of the City of Boise pools are staffed by certified lifeguards.
Lessons are also available and taught by certified instructors and lifeguards. Classes are taught in two week sessions.
City pools are located at:
- Borah Pool, 801 Aurora Drive
- Fairmont Pool, 7929 Northview Street
- Ivywild Pool, 2250 Leadville Avenue
- Lowell Pool, 1601 N. 28th Street
- South Pool, 921 Shoshone Street
- Natatorium and Hydrotube, 1811 Warm Springs Avenue
Youth, family and non-resident passes are available for all of the City of Boise pools.
Source: City of Boise Parks & Rec