Your Official Treasure Valley Christmas Light Guide
Packing the kids into the car and checking out Christmas lights around the Treasure Valley is one of my favorite things to do leading up to Christmas. Here's your ultimate Christmas light guide including the best neighborhood lights!
Here are the addresses of neighborhood houses that put on the best light displays. According to the Idaho Statesman, Boise resident William Higginson puts together this map every year. Huge thanks, William!
- 4550 W Brassie Ct, Meridian Starts November 30th
- 2057 W Divide Creek St, Meridian Stars December 1st
- 3705 N Buckstone Ave, Meridian Starts December 1st
- 546 W Valentino St, Meridian
- 2469 E Woods End Ct, Boise
- 1348 E Tourmaline St, Meridian
- 3426 N Armor St, Boise
- 5415 N Mitchell St, Boise
- 9075 W Edna St, Boise
- 10727 W Edna St, Boise
- 5058 N Ice Springs Way, Boise
The tree has been lit and Santa is officially there to take pictures with your kiddos. Here are all the details on when Jolly Old Saint Nick makes his appearances.
800,000 lights! The party goes down 6-9 tonight (11/16)! Lights, Santa, music, it's all there! Lights continue throughout the season.
400,000 lights! I have wanted to take my kids to this ever since we moved here and I just haven't made it happen yet, but this is the year!
If you've seen those pictures of people on Facebook in that really cool tunnel of lights, it's at Scentsy. Here are the details.