Weirdest Home Remedies That Actually Work
I'm sick as a dog and this morning our kind, loving listeners called in with all their home remedies about what I can do to make it all better. Researching online I came across a bunch of home remedies that are weird but actually work.
- Eat chocolate for Nausea
- Cover warts with duct tape
- Eating celery will fight bad breath
- Sweet potatoes for menopause
- Treat urinary tract infections with baking soda
- Lemon juice for earaches
- Apricots help with indigestion
- Nettle tea can help with hair loss
- Put potatoes on bug bites
- Treat calluses with licorice
If you want specific details and information on any of these or more home remedies, click below.