Treasure Valley Christmas Lights Road Trip Part 2
Our first Treasure Valley Christmas Lights Road trip was such a hit, we decided to find more houses here in the Boise/ Meridian area that go all out! Here's where to take your family tonight!
Pack the kids in, grab some hot chocolate, turn on the Christmas music, and take in all of these spectacular lights!
- 2190 North Fastwater Ave. in Boise (A traditionally decorated house. This home has tons of lights of course, plus lots of Christmas blow ups!)
- Paramount Subdivision in Meridian along West Director Street (This subdivision really gets into the Christmas spirit. Fox Run Way and Director St. are said to have the most decorated homes.)
- 1228 North Monaco Way in Meridian (Two neighbors have joined together here and it's a breathtaking Christmas light display. NW 12th Street features prancing reindeer and twinkling star showers.)
- 550 East Saint Kitts Drive in Meridian (This is a Disney themed Christmas house that your kids will love!!)
- 1455 East Time Zone Dr. in Meridian (They've got a 50 foot outdoor Christmas Tree and stunning white lights!)
- 9105 W. Overland Rd.in Boise (It's called Journey of Lights. Over 50,000 LED lights synced to music.)
- 9511 W. Mossywood Dr. in Boise (The roof is the best part of this traditionally decorated house. The roof is covered in so many lights, it just sparkles!)
- 7218 West Old Country Ct. in Boise (A beautiful manger scene, Santa on the front porch, and dainty icicles decorate this home, plus it's all synced to music!)
- 2200 E. Oakridge Street in Boise (Rainbow colored lights cover this house from head to toe!)
- 3374 E. Aubrietta Ct. in Boise (This home is decked the nines and it's in the same neighborhood as the home on Oakridge St.)
- 2469 E. Woods End Ct. in Boise (This home is so spectacular and draws so much attention that you have to get out of your car to see it because the street has been shut down to through traffic.)
- East Warm Springs Ave. in Boise (Near the downtown area this road is full of Christmas charm.)
Have fun Treasure Valley Road trippin' and Merry Christmas!!! (For our first Treasure Valley Christmas Light Road Trip click HERE.)