The Snowiest Place in Idaho
Everyone is crossing their fingers that we don't get Snowpocalypse 2018, but this Idaho city gets so much snow they are considered one of the "Snowiest Places in America!"
Island Park, Idaho
This city in Fremont County gets on average 211.8 inches of snow per year, putting it in the middle of msn.com's Top 24 list.
I've never been to Island Park, but my aunt and uncle have a cabin there and I have heard it is beautiful. 211 inches of snow though? I think I'll pass until we're back to warmer temperatures!
Some of the other "snowy" spots across the country include
- Climax, Colorado with 273.8 inches of snow
- Valdez, Alaska with 314.1 inches of snow
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon with 453.4 inches of snow
- Alta, Utah with 456.9 inches of snow
- Paradise Ranger Station - MT. Rainier National Park, Washington with 645.5 inches