Sunny And 60 In Boise’s Forecast
To say this Winter has been mild is a major understatement and it looks like things are only getting better here in the Treasure Valley. Whoever predicted Snowpocalypse 2018 is wrong. Dead wrong. I think God blessed us big time this season because of how rough we had it last year. Now he's going to give us sunshine and 60 degree weather in the dead of Winter? Yes!
About the only negative we've had this Winter is this gloomy, foggy, cloudy muck that's kind of hung around forever. Sunshine's about to burn all that away and the bonus is weather worthy of bike riding, dogs in the park, jogging outside and all of those things that come with warmer temperatures.
Groundhog day is tomorrow but we don't need that little rodent here in Boise land because weather.com's already got it posted. We're less than a week away from sunshine and highs in the 60's.
- Wednesday, February 7 - Mostly Sunny with a high of 57
- Thursday, February 8 - Sunny with a high of 59
- Friday, February 9 - Sunny with a high of 58
- Saturday, February 10 - Sunny with a high of 57
- Sunday, February 11 - Sunny with a high of 58
- Monday, February 12 - Mostly Sunny with a high of 59
- Tuesday, February 13 - Partly Sunny with a high of 60
- Wednesday, February 14 - Partly Sunny with a high of 61
- Thursday, February 15 - Partly Sunny with a high of 61