Most Popular Halloween Costumes in the Treasure Valley
Choosing the right Halloween costume is crucial. Do you want to go with the trendy costume or be unique? Here's your guide to Halloween costumes for 2017.
In my house the costume planning is in full swing. We've already settled on Rocket Racoon for my 11 year old son and my 9 year old daughter is just now transitioning from wanting a "cute" costume to something "scary" so we are leaning towards a vampire. As for me, dressing up as an adult there is a fine line between too sexy and just boring. Do I go the creep route?
These are the Most Popular Halloween Costumes around the country and its not any different here in Boise:
- Pennywise the Clown
- Stranger Things Characters
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast
- A Giraffe
- Wonder Woman
- A Game of Thrones Character
- Baywatch Babe
These are great, but if you want to show a little Idaho pride you could always go as:
- Buster Bronco
- A Boise State Football Player
- A Potato
- French Fries
- A Tree (We are the "City of Trees" after all!)
- A Gem (For the Gem State of course!)
- A Squirrel
- Mayor David Bieter or Governor Butch Otter
Good luck choosing that costume!