Kuna Family Escapes House Fire
It's something you never ever want to wake up to. The sound of fire alarms going off in your house.
It happened for one family in Kuna at 1:30 a.m. on South Linder Road.
Teenage kids were sleeping upstairs when the alarms started to blare and luckily they were able to wake up their parents and exit safely through the back of the house.
Heavy damage has been reported throughout the house, but all five people are o.k. according to KTVB.
Investigators say the fire started in the chimney of the home after the family started a small fire to help keep the house warm.
It's a good reminder as the seasons change to make sure your smoke detectors are in good working order and that your chimney and furnace are clean.
We're so glad that no one was killed in this fire. As we all know, things and houses can be replaced, but people cannot.