Hollywood Producers to Match Community Donations for Idaho Humane Society
Hold the phone! If you're an animal lover check this out. Two Hollywood movie producers are challenging our community to donate to the Idaho Humane Society with a big incentive. Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall (who combined have been nominated for 9 Oscar Awards, nbd), will match every single dollar to the "Designed to be Kind" capital campaign up to $150,000.
According to the Idaho Humane Society, the money raised will go to the new 10-acre facility (which is already under construction off of Overland Road) which will include:
- A state-of-the-art veterinary clinic doubling our current capacity to assist injured animals, grow the spay/neuter program, and help low-income residents.
- New roomier dog kennels with noise-controlled housing with sanitary air and natural light as well as new play areas.
- Cat-colony rooms and “catios” with sunlight exposure and room to roam and play.
- A public dog park for owners to congregate and play.
- Training facility and so much more!
If you want to donate to the campaign and see a dollar-for-dollar match, CLICK HERE. They're tax-deductible....just sayin'!