FitOne: National Running Day Special
FitOne is just around the corner! Here's how to get an awesome deal on registration.
Registration for the FitOne race to benefit St. Luke's Children's Hospital kicks off at midnight (6/7) to celebrate 'National Running Day'! And this is definitely the time to sign up 'cause you can get a really good deal.
Here's where you can sign up during the 24-hour kick-off special:
- Online: fitoneboise.org
- Axiom Fitness on Parkcenter
- The Village at Meridian (9a-7p)
You can register for just $20 for any distance (5K, 10K, or Half Marathon). If you register during 'National Running Day' Axiom will donate $1 to St. Luke's for EVERY registration (up to $10,000).
Not only that, here's what you get with your registration Wednesday (6/7):
- FREE 30-day Axiom Fitness membership
- $10 off at Shu's Idaho Running Company
- Albertson's coupons.
- Custom St. Luke's FitOne hat or water bottle OR free Chobani product (first 200 registrations).
FitOne can't be done without the help of amazing volunteers, so if you want to be a part of an amazing event, you can register to help out HERE.