Boise State Baseball At Hawks Stadium
Baseball isn't over yet! Boise State announces the 2018 Fall seaon schedule.
The Broncos will play 9 home games over three weekends at Hawks Memorial Stadium on Glenwood. Here's the cool thing. Admission to all of the games is free to the public, and the third base concession stand will be open for all of the games (the menu and beverage service will be limited).
You can catch some late season baseball action and cheer on the Boise State Broncos this fall. Here's the schedule as it stands at the present time.
- Saturday, September 29 starting at 11 AM with a double header (Gonzaga University)
- Sunday, September 30 at 10 AM (Gonzaga University)
- Sunday, October 6 starting at 11 AM with a double header (University of Idaho)
- Sunday, October 7 starting at 10 AM (University of Idaho)
- Saturday, October 27 starting at 11 AM with a double header (Weber State University)
- Sunday, October 28 at 10 AM (Weber State University)
Speaking of baseball, the Boise Hawks (the Northwest League affiliate of the Colorado Rockies) will be hosing the 2019 Northwest League/Pioneer League All Star Game in 2019. Deposits for all 2019 season seat plans are being taken at the present time (which means you get tickets to the All Star Game). You can find out more by visiting the Boise Hawks online.
Source: Boise Hawks PR