Bogus Basin Mountain Coaster Gets Opening Date
We finally have an opening date for the Bogus Basin Mountain Coaster and its sooner than you may think!
Tomorrow, December 22nd Bogus Basin's much anticipated Mountain Coaster will open.
It's a one of a kind experience in the Pacific Northwest that essentially is a roller coaster ride around the mountains.
The debut will coincide with the 75th Anniversary of Bogus Basin. Tomorrow there will be $1 hot dogs and birthday cake served at 2 p.m.
Regular hours for the mountain coaster are 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and you do have to be at least 16 to ride the coaster alone.
Prices are as follows according to KTVB
- One ride single rider ($15)
- One ride two people ($25)
- Re-Ride (single rider) ($10)
- Re-Ride (two people) ($15)
- If you have a season pass to Bogus Basin you do get a discount.
- Tickets can be purchases at the rental shop on the mountain or at the downtown sales office.